My Followers

Friday 11 September 2015

Christmas at Craft Challenge- Santa Christmas

Good evening I am running a little behind so will quickly get on with my post. I am here to share with you my DT card for CRAFT and this week it is our CHRISTMAS Challenge.
So if you like me are trying hard to prepare early for the Christmas Season this challenge is the perfect one to help get ready.
We are sponsored this week by 
and 
So lots of prizes up for grabs.
For my card I have used a image from Karen's Doodles called Santa Christmas
I just love this image and when i think of Santa this is how I imagine him. I have gone with a Vintage feel for my card distressing the papers and using vintage style papers from Dovecraft.
My image has been coloured with Promarkers and the edges of the papers have distressed inks on. i have used some gold mirri and the dies are Memory box. Some lace and gold trim and sentiment from stash.
Well i think he is a jolly Santa and a hard working one too. So now it is over to you. Please come and join us. You can make anything to do with Christmas. We would love to see it.
Hope you like my inspiration.
Thanks for popping by.
Challenges
Crafting with an Attitude - M, 1st Thurs, E3 - #7 Anything Goes
Christmas - R for things beginning with the letter R---Red Raindeer ripped paper
Crafting By Designs - W,F, 3E - Get Ready For Christmas
Crafting for all Seasons - 2W, 3E - #109 Tic Tac Toe - 2nd downwards
Inspiration Destination - W, F- #50 Always Anything Goes 
Creative Card Crew 2W - #95 Christmas 
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge 2W, 2E, C10, Must be Christmas - Use a Die 
Love to Scrap - 2W, 3E, F, digi or real stamping - (Week 1At least 2 patterned papers



8 comments:

tilly said...

love your cheery Santa, warm and cuddley as we imagine
Tilly x

Jacee said...

Fabulous festive card, love the touches of gold, lovely
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Unknown said...

Love this, the colours are so great makes me feel Christmassy. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons. Helen DT. Do come back again. xx

Rebecca Wong said...

Love each details on your card, so beautiful.
Thanks for sharing in Crafting with An Attitude, hope to see you again.
Rebecca, DT

Dorte said...

Lovely colour combo you have used for your wonderful Santa card, thanks for joining the R challenge at ABC Christmas challenge,
Dorte x

flossbite said...

Great card...thanks so much for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons.
Hugs
Fiona DT xx

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Christmas Stampin All Year long

Helen x

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Beautiful christmas card! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT