My Followers

Monday 20 July 2015

#58 - LTSCB - Anything Goes


Good morning did you have a good weekend. Gosh this year is going fast. 
Well today see the start of 
a new challenge and we have everyone's favorite
ANYTHING GOES!

We have 3 SPONSORS that have given generous prizes to our winners


Prize: $12 gift certificate





Prize: $10 gift certificate



1 stamped image per DT member
Prize: $10 gift certificate

So now let me share with you my card which I have made for my Cousin. My uncle will be layed to rest on Wednesday
The stamp I have used is from Lost Coast Designs and is in the background section of their shop.
 This 2nd picture shows the glitter I have placed on the stamped image.

A simple card using various inks to colour the background then stamping the image. 
Added stickles to the stamped image to help it pop. This has a lovely effect in the light.
Matted onto black, silver and blue card with some Black Organsa Ribbon to finish.
the sentiment is from a old stamp set by Anna Griffin.
Well over to you now and you have a free hand to make what you like. So we cant wait to see what you make.
Thanks for popping by.

12 comments:

coops said...

simply stunning sue.the cas design and stamps are beautiful.

xx coops xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, love your design and image
Margaret

Lillian A said...

This is really a soothing looking card, Sue. The subtle background tones, as well as just a bit of color added to the image and it has that simple elegance to it.

mags said...

This is beautiful Sue. Very elegant and lovely design.
Mags
x

BrendaB said...

Such a beautiful, elegant card!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.

Janette said...

Beautiful sympathy card Sue, a perfect design I feel.xx

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! The image looks fantastic with the glitter but I absolutely love that background. I wish i knew how to make those kind of things. They are a beautiful combo.

Heather said...

So sorry for your loss. This is such a beautiful sympathy card. The muted colors are perfect and the soft background is fabulous.

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

I'm sorry for your loss.This is a beautiful card!

Leslie said...

This is stunning, Aunty Sue! The Stickles is a great touch on the greenery. Your sky is magnificent! Love this!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Absolutely stunning card! I love the little bit of glitter added. Perfectly done!